Tuesday 19 November 2013

George Zimmerman; George Zimmerman Under Arrest Again


George Zimmerman was found not guilty of second degree murder and manslaughter.

George Zimmerman has been charged with assault after his girlfriend called deputies to the home where they were living and claimed he pointed a shotgun at her during an argument, authorities said.
The girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, called 911 early afternoon Monday (local time) to say that Zimmerman had smashed a glass table, threatened her with the shotgun and ultimately pushed her out of the house, according to an arrest report. After pushing her out, Zimmerman barricaded the door with furniture and refused to leave, saying that he would talk to police by phone, authorities said.
The arrest was the latest legal problem for Zimmerman since he was acquitted last summer of criminal charges in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teen. The trial stoked a discussion on racial profiling across the country.
"You point your gun at my fricking face," Samantha Scheibe is heard telling Zimmerman on a 911 call. "Get out of my house. Do not push me out of my house. Please get out of my house."
Seconds later, she told the dispatcher, "You kidding me? He pushed me out of my house and locked me out. ... He knows how to do this. He knows how to play this game." 


 George Zimmerman mug, Nov. 18, 2013
George Zimmerman's new mugshot from Nov. 18, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment