Thursday 3 October 2013

The Bachelor: My unromantic time with the Bachelor, Tim Robards

My unromantic time with the Bachelor, Tim Robards


I wasn't comfortable sitting back and letting Tim dictate where I was going for the rest of the competition, writes Ashlee Crabbe after her direct approach to the Bachelor costs her a rose.

Her last episode ... Ashlee Crabbe confronts Tim Robards about his true feelings on The Bachelor.
I've been asked so many times that I've forgotten the real answer as to why I went on The Bachelor.
I think if any of us contestants are being completely honest with ourselves, wanting to get our mugs on TV had to be a small part of why we entered. Looking for true love … really? I think the odds are higher of finding a match on a dating website than the 25:1 ratio in The Bachelor mansion.
"It's hard to not be swayed from your morals when producers are asking you leading questions, I think I did OK."
For me it was a kind of social experiment. I've found myself single at 25 with no real experience at dating, and I wanted to see if I actually could open up and hit it off with someone. Turns out no, I couldn't!




No comments:

Post a Comment